Sunday, April 13, 2008

I need to get out more...maybe go to the beach...or something...


Comments:
What's WITH all this retro num num num, nom nom nom kurrrrahhhaaaapppp?

Back in MY time, we just called it EATIN IT!

N we never needed no cartoons to get there, either . . . we just ate it.

N we were thankful we had something to eat.

Damn kids . . . .
 
Course, I coulda missed the point of all of this. Herb Caen mighta suggested the Matrons Of Pacific Heights had toys, too.

And they caused blackouts on Saturday nights, when they were all turned on at once.

I'm just sayin.

Leavin things cloistered or such just ain't healthy. Ya gotta get it OUT boy, let it RUN son!

Ya HEAH me boy? LOOK at me boy when I'm talkin to ya . . . . that boy just ain't right in the head . . . sigh . . . .
 
I gotta admit, I don't get the Zack Taylor stuff.

I went the site, and read about 20 of them comics.

I didn't get a LOT of them. Although the series about selling how to get rich books was kinda fun.

That really, really, makes me nervous, not getting so many of them . . . . I must be losing it.

Or they just ain't that funny . . . ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]