Friday, April 11, 2008

Or something like this...


Comments:
I'm pretty sure there's a way to grassify that there Townes Van Zandt song.

Let's save the cops for when they break into Blue Moon, The Lion Sleeps Tonite, the Beatles medley followed by Stardust, All Of Me, Satin Doll and My Funny Valentine.

Tell the sax player that's $10 cuz he dropped a 1/16 in the back up. MACEO!!! HEYYY!!!

Em, G, Am, B7. Pure grass chords.
Get the cops a donut.
 
N by the way, Puckey Boy, save yer tweets on the whistle for the zebra's on the ice . . .

Who has a chance? Are The Lakers in the hunt? I hate 'em.

I'm pretty sure ZEKE thinks the Rangers will sweep . . . Are there any OK or Nebraska teams? Kansas?

I'm just sayin . . . .

I mean, if it were college bowling, I'd point to Kansas, Wichita for sure, they're like the AZ or Stanford of NCAA baseball.

San Jose State had a KILLER women's team in the early 90's, and the men's team produced two guys who went on tour. 3 went on tour from the women's teams of those years.

One year, from Wichita, all five men's team starters were on the tour in two years. Incredible.

Nebraska always fielded a good team, men's and women's, too. Formidable, year after year.

WHAT PUCK! *G*
 
Lakers just clinched their division. Sharks are playin' good. A's won 4 in a row. Giants suck!


My life is good........
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]