Thursday, May 08, 2008

Pictures? I Got Pictures.

Funny, but some how I was chasing a story about  THIS thing.

And I caught that one fork of of the San Joaquin originates at Thousand Islands Lake.
I been there. Lots. Then. It was a Tuolumne Meadows jumping off station, as are many trails.

Then, I read, another fork of the San Joaquin originates in Lake Martha, outside and east of Fresno. South of Blackcap Basin. 

Yeah, I been there, TOO! 

N I lollygagged around and found all these maps, and I started to trace places I been, walked thru, low and high.

And then, I came across this  and phreaked. I've walked most every step these guys did. This is my old turf. 

The pics are sweet. Shows ya what it's like up there past 10,000ft, up at 12,000ft. 

It's different. 'Specially if yer hiking it with yer life on yer back. 

Sigh. I miss being young then. Man that was bitchen. *G* 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]