Thursday, June 12, 2008

RIDER Comin!

And that's ALL I wanna hear Friday night at some point. 

Well, aside from the end of Blue Highway's closing set. 

I'll be back to camp after 11pm. 

If ya need Espresso and Bailey's and wanna get revved up, I'll have it.
If ya need Whiskey, I'll have two kinds. Chilled.

If ya need a nap, don't bother me. *G* 

Um, MY chair n maybe Cory's will be back and to the left. 
Ask Zeke, he knows where. 
I'll likely be there for the whole evening show, but CERTAINLY from 8pm on.

Shut Up And Pick T Shirt, likely. Good vibes. The Hat. 

I could miss Crooked Still now that MY fav cello guy is gone . . but Dan The Man And Rob The Mob are glued to my chair shut up and listen serious. 

*G* 

1,3 1,3 1,3 1,5. 
Lather, rinse and repeat. 

Keep the rope taut, and strike it with authority, sohn. 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]