Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sorry All Y'all Missed It!

The hill was only 50% filled in compared to previe fests.

I camped on the access road to Lot G, on the right, before where it turns right to go UP to the top of the hill. I guess, I was where Rick Cornish was that first fest I went to at Grass Valley when Cuz took me to Rick's camp and abandoned me. *G* 

This, was, the, best, fest, evah.

I've posted at CBA, and bluegrassrules.com about the music, and the jams.

I played more music in 3 nights than I have in 5 days up on the hill at Berry Fest. They let me sing back up!!! I sang lead. Finally! Sure, it was Wagon Wheel, but it was GOOD!!! 

And the stage music was insanely talented, proficient and Grasstowne, Dan Tyminski Band, The Wilders and Blue Highway (my 7th time) just plain kilt it. There was a second stage, and THAT was great, also. I spent more time listening to music than I ever have!! And I liked it!!! 

Doyle Lawson's new lineup, all of 6 months, put on one of the best hard core pure trad grass shows I've ever seen. He's NOTED for his harmonies, and this band is SPECTACULAR! 

Good timeh, sorry I missed Howdyians. 
We'll catch ya at the next one!! 

*G* 

Comments:
Bluegrass, schmoograss...how was the food?

Good on ya, Larue.
 
I camped with Cory N Robyn n their two kids.

I cooked, they ate. Phud Good!!

Thanks for awskin!!!!

We coulda used a tub, all night long. Every night.

Ain't that always the case . . .*G*

Tell yers we said howdy . . . miss all you all.

N that's not just me and mine IGBOBLAB'ing . . . *G*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]