Monday, July 14, 2008

I Sure Hope SOMEONE Was Watchin

I GOT no stinkin links.
It happened on espn360.com.

It was the All Star Home Run Derby.

Josh Hamilton, a storybook of heroin addiction three years ago, without a PRAYER of ever playing MLB, got picked for his first half performance for the All Star Game, and entered the Home Run Derby. Fuck ARod and a few others who DIDN'T!!! Manny. 

And this guy goes yard 28 times in his first round, and SHREDS the record of most in the first round, and get this . . . he takes THREE SWIPES over 500 ft.  if I got the stats right.

Fuckin incredible!!! N that's yer baseball hilight for tonite.

All Star Game's on Ch2 from Bay Area, and here, on Fox 40 Tuesday night.

But man, I watched on ESPN360.com and saw every swing Josh Hamilton took and the love of everyone on the field who bought him time to rest . . . dude took more than 50 swings, and hit 28 out, in one at bat against batting practice tosses . . . I don't care WHO you are, you get tired after 30 swings, in little league or in the big leagues . . . 

Greatest. Batting. Display. Ever. 

Well, ranks with Babe's calling the shot, Mick's 564 ft. long shot, and many others.

But 3 shots, 500ft. plus? Killlin me, just killin me . . . 

Back to you Tub . . . . 

Comments:
Saw it myself...whoah. Just happened by th etv set after his 2nd or 3rd, & watched the rest of it in awe. I don't think he should cover up his druggietime tatoos however, nice little reminders. But he can bat on my team anyday..wow!

Z
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]