Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yeah, I KNOW We've SEEN 'Em

But still. I blame Boot Liquor, and Tubdude. Just heard them there. Again. 

Go to link, look left, and click on 'click to hear Firecracker'.
 
Then, click on 'Starlight'. 
And be sure to have a hanky to wipe yer eyes. 
Cuz you're gonna bust out bawlin like a baby, all over again.

Sigh. Dang they are great. 

On another note:

Jenny Davies says they ARE evacuating Greely Hill! And news says Coulterville, too!!! At first, when I read it this afternoon, I thought, NOT EVEN CLOSE! But thanks to our intrepid inside reporter on the scene, we know it IS close at this time, so thanks Jen!! She says do NOT come up J132 route for now, if anyone's headed up there for any reason . . . 

Perhaps, this is a time to think good thoughts for all those folks up there, that we pass by on our way to the Berry Fest. Don't know why, but just OUT of Coulterville, up the road TO Greely Hill, Nina's Nails always catches my eye, and 'gets' to me. Up and back, it just stands out . . . 

Course, Nina (NiNah, not NeeNah) is my mom's first name, that could be it . . . 

Anyhoots, here's hoping they shut that fire down soon, and spare a lot of good folks and their lives up on the mountain. 

And let's hope that it's all there when we wind our way up the road to Fall Berry in 28 days, 9 hours and 4 minutes. I love that drive so much, I can't BEAR thinking having to do any other route . . . 





Comments:

Something about a Canadian Redhead playing accordion...

 
Why YES! YES there's certainly something about a Canadian redhead playing an accordian!

A stoot, you are, Tubbed One . . *G*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]