Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One More Before We Go

Cuz ya know, Bromberg some 23 years was good then, too . . . *G* 

See all of yas on the mountain Thursday about 10am I hope . . . *G* 

Geebuz, gotta add THIS one in!!! WOW!

I had SUCH a crush on Sylvia in the 60's . . . Reach Out In The Darkness, indeed . . *G* 

Ok, I lied, now let's add Gordon!!!!!

Now I'm gone . . . no, really, I MEAN it . . . if yer not gone, just run the table on any of them links while we're all gone . . . geez, the soundtracks of our lives . . . 

IGBOBLAB. 



Comments:
Good Gawd, what will the internet blogs do now that Larue will be off line for a week? Prolly breathe easy! *LOL*!
 
Anon, you better carry my load, you slacker!!!!! *G*
 
I wouldn't touch that load with a ten foot pole! & ya can't have me banjer either! ;)

(Z, of course!) Have fun up there & tip one at the Martini Party for me!
 
Figgered it was you . . . . ;-)

Uh, bout that Martooni Party, could you fax some chords and lyrics to a few Del Tunes to Dan's place and have someone run them down to Howdyville?

You can keep the 5 String, for now . . . but if you don't bring it Spring Fest, I'm not gonna believe you even HAVE one!!!

*G*

We'll hoist a few for ya hoss . . . gonna miss you and the music . . . best to you two, enjoy the weather there, I'm gonna WISH there was fog and seals barking in the harbor as temps are gonna be a bit warm . . . but hey, it's ten degrees less than in Sacto!!! HAH!!! *G*
 
I need to bring my cowboy hat and aloha shirt. I'll go to the party as Zeke. I think he should just go up there. Jen has a ticket or two left at the front desk.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]