Monday, August 18, 2008

The wake goes on forever and the party never ends...

Next time I come back from a beautiful life celebration and wake with dave, I'm duct taping his morose mouth shut.
Rose asked me to make the CD playing at the chapel. I think I'll bring some copies to Fall. There's some sad shit there. I blame a couple of the stranger ones on Evan. I kept deleting tracks and they'd find their way back. The Wilders missed the final cut but Linda Ronstadt and Ann Savoy doing "Just walk away Renee" is so sad. Got me if he liked it or not but it just kept showing up. Same thing with "One Monkey". I just didn't think it was appropriate but something told me otherhow.
There's no "over" yet. Now it's all in the healing and the dead are grateful. Their pain is over.

Comments:
Amen.
 
Martin thanks sooooooo much. The chapel folks were suppose to play the c.d. from the gate but Oh well,we got some of it. And look forward to hearing the whole thang cause I know first hand how your c.d.'s can get and love them. Thanks to everyone that attended I think it went well. And talk about food,Gee's do we know how to feed the masses or what. Linda is just take'n it one step at a time and was really glad to see everyone at the chapel and her home. Great live music too folks. thanks.Gee's Zeke scared me I thought the Mafia was there for a min. LOL.thanks again to all. Evan was smile'n down I'm sure with all the great stories. See ya'll at Strawberry. I'm trying to get Linda loaded up in the "Leopardmobile" she needs some Strawberry energy that's forsure.
Truly blessed to have friends like ya;ll.......
 
No Roseeeee says.....not anonymous darn computers.....
 
Rose, . . . . hope you don't mind me saying thanks so much for doing so much for Linda and her family. And to all the others too, who have pitched in along the way so far.

Rose, you've been a good soul for those who need you in these times.

I've always been quite taken with you all . . . and how you take care of each other when it counts, and doing it when it's hardest.

See ya in Howdyville.
 
Oh, you liked my "Prince of Darkness" outfit? Appears that the fellas in the back row got a kick out of it! *L*

Z
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]