Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DiMeola, Coryell, And Some French Guy

I never heard of Bireli Lagrene until tonight on some blog. 

It was a guy living in Maine, who lived in BayArea in 80's who mentioned the name and posted some linky's. We were talking old 60's/70's Jazz Artists I'd seen in Bay Area in the 70's.

Then I tubed around, and found two of MY heroes, playing with this French guy. 

Doin my fav Corea song . . . . and they are just MASHING THE SHIT OUT OF IT!! *G* 

And all of a sudden, it's a BerryFlash . . .  O'Connor And His Kids . . . Jean Luc, Stanley and Bela.

That kind of a flash . . . and I got all like, mellow. Ya know? 

God FUCKIN Bless The Great Musicians. What a gift to listen . . . *G* 

Ok, Here's A BETTER One. 
Coryell Left, DiMeola center, Lagreen on the right. Same As First Link.
Geebuz.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]