Monday, September 15, 2008

A Fine Riposte

The post begins whining...

"Ads have invaded iTunes 8 and I hate it. Suddenly, on the right side of iTunes, the Genius Sidebar now displays at least 23 one-click buy links for me to spend my hard-earned cash through. What Apple calls a friendly recommendation is more like impulsive music buying. " and then goes on for a couple more paragraphs of near-wit.

Here come da comments, (somebody que Sammy Davis, Jr in his English Barrister suit)

"...One button. Click one button and that sidebar is closed. Stop polluting my feed reader with whining please.


Steve Jabs (Who am I?)

Stop polluting the site with you whining comments then.


Samir Talwar (Who am I?)

If telling someone that they’re whining qualifies as whining, where does it end? It’s just one small step from here to a flag pole through the very top nostril of a mountain of skulls..."


Comments:
Republicans, every one of them.
 
Zeke *tweets*!

1) I have NO idea who any of them people are.

2) I have NO idea what any of it means.

3) It's STILL hip to be square.
 
And GO Bozox, GO!!!!

Although, as ugly as it may seem, I may root for Dodger Blue this postseason.

After all, Manny's just having an average season . . . 30+/110+. And their pitching is good.

But I'm with Beckett and The Red Nation!
 
Ah screw it, never mind.

Go Cubbies and ChiSox!!

It's just TIME for them both!!! Well, the Cubbies, anyhoots . . . that's the Series I want to see . . .
 
I gotta do SOMETHING while I listen to the Rays beat the Sox. Who the fuck are these guys? Tampa? Isn't that where your Grandpa retires to play bingo at the beach?


Didn't they used to have a football team?
 
So did LA.


Go Doghairs!
 
Shit, so did Oakland, Dave.

What's yer point Barefoot Boy?

LOLOLOL
 
Hey, Oakland got theirs back. Of course, we could see the Ray-duhs more when they WERE in LA because they can't sell out Mt. Davis.
 
thinkx ther still mite be ears in the skulliwags3... sactime...tig wants to play the keys...interp...ayron must ne here with sactime dosage
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]