Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A little something for Dave the Wave


Comments:
Isn't that a lesbian slogan?

Is Dave chasing lesbians? . . . Wait. Are lesbians chasing Dave? And what does THAT say about Dave OR lesbians?

I'm confused, again. YOU people.

Dave. We kewl. Right?

I'm not a lesbian . . . . but I've been told some of my best friends are.

Not sure that matters . . . if you ain't one yerself. ERmmmm . . . never mind. *G*

Ok ENUFF with the sexual innuendo . . . So Dave, how BOUT them Rams! *G*
 
Beware of the unshorn sisters of the apocolypse!

Yours truelly,
The Man from Nantucket
 
The Man from Nantuckey might need this
 
What? Was Kay in town again propagating Christian partisanship? You're seriously starting to worry me Peadmart.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]