Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Sharks In The Swim?

No mentions of 'sloppy seconds'? *G*

Comments:
I'm not sure I know what you mean. Other than: Avery? BOooooooooooooooooo
 
Yep, Avery, his badasssef.

He didn't have the numbers (other than in the penalty box) to make that kind of a gaffe. *G*
 
Wow, impressive...Larue talking about Hockey? Boy, he must really be getting bored in that damn valley...
 
ZEKE!

Howzit, Pegleg?!?!?!?

Hope all is well! *G*

Devil Makes Three is comin to Sacto, on my birthday!!! Last time I saw them, was . . . at Fernwood.

You know. Yeh. THAT time! LOL

Do me a favor, figger out the chords to Uncle Harvey's Plane, and send them to me, will ya? I'll bring beer and firewood to Spring Berry. Ok, ok, beer and Bushmills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4ye-3kXao

I got the words, need the chords! *G*

LOL, hope all y'all are too . . .

PROP THE DUCK!!!! How's THAT for puckey talk . . . HAH!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]