Friday, March 13, 2009

Drunk On The Moon

Go visit this cat's place, he's got all KINDS of retro goodies he's posting for newstalgia.

And the vid is a pic, but with Waits from The Troub live, in '75.

A couple of yas who used to live in SoCal I woulda thought mighta been around, 'cept for you were both still in grade schopl. *G*

Anyhoots, a full moon outside ain't it? And Waits is at his best, tinkling the ivories. Heh heh . . . cough . . . heh heh heh.



I shoulda added, Zeke and the others challenged just should click on the title at top to see or hear.

Course, that's an effort, too . . . for any challenged. Not that I'm pickin on Zeke, I MISS Zeke, and his banjo.

Not that I'd equate Zeke with banjo's, being challenged, or computers. Or fests.

Or anyone else who resembles that description . . .

Ok fine, I'm fest lonely. Shut up and pick. I'll likely be fest lonely until, erm, forever.

We're never leavening . . . and I'm not talking about the yeast of my problems or a lack of dough.

Much.

Ok. Too much adding. Back to regular programming . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]