Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday...


Comments:
This brings sucking face to a whole new dimension.

Kiss a fish and go to heaven?

Ok . . . . lick a washtub and . . . what?

Killin me, just killin me . . . good though.

Damn what I wouldn't give for a 30# haleybutt, some hard wood fire, and seasonings . . .

And my avacado hollendaise, too.

Screw the vegetables.
 
See? This is where the alcohol impairs the judgment. Kiss the fish and screw the vegetables? There's a 30 pounder out on the wharf that Dave and me have been eating in one pound increments. Good though.
 
I wish she'd log out after using my computer.
 
Why? She sounds just like you!!!

Good, too!

You and the Mz done good.

*G*
 
Uh, Tub, just how LONG has that hallybutt been out on the wharf?

'Jus sayin . . . .

And yer sign implies ed zactly what I meant.

Kiss the fish.

The vegetables will have to fend for them selves.

AnyHowdy wanna go to Turlock in a few weeks? Campjam? Support CBA? Give me a reason to argue with honey that it's close, and doable, just like the halleybutt?

Ok, fine.

*sigh*
 
What I mean is that it was me that commented on my computer but Bobbi had left the dang thing logged in to her account.
 
sooo dun be it ...lostme... im gonna bust out bawlin naw...cut it out...knot! yuk..whos not logged out? uh ohhh.... oink
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]