Thursday, March 19, 2009

Something to get the Blood Flowing.

So I'm watchin' the news, and they have this thing where you send in questions, and some guy writes in and asks how much it costs to house and feed all the illegal immigrants in prison, in the state of California. There's approximately 30,000 illegal immigrants in prison in the state, and it costs $30,000.00(probably more)each to house and feed them for a year. That's $900,000,000.00! You know what we could do with $900,000,000.00?

I'm pissed......again!

Just a thought......please continue.

Comments:
AND taking jobs away from fine, upstanding Union Workers!
 
WTF would Dave know about unions?

Not that I don't respect ya Dave . . . U KNO I DU.

Unions, though . . . uhhhhh . . .

I'm not that close to any of yas . . .

Yeah, that's it . . . not that close . . .
 
What now, the illegal immigrant prisoners have a Fucking union? That's it


I quit!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]