Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For Aunt Rose Who Was Singing it in Camp


Comments:
If Rosie, was sangin, and sangin this, then it was a great fest, and we missed it.

Damn ya Rosie, that's a great song.

I hope you'll do it again when we're there.

Thanks Tub . . . and Rosie, of course . . *G*
 
I know that song from The All Girl Boys . . .
Their dobro player was/is my teach, here in Sac.

I gotta ask, where'd Rose get that song . . . .

And Tub, a FINE fine version ya found on da toobz.

Again, thanks to ya both . . .
 
She was sangin' it while strolling back for more wine. I'm prolly the only one what heard it. It's a Porter Wagoner song from waaaaaaaay back there when everyone had the same sex marriage until d.i.v.o.r.c.e.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]