Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OPA!


Comments:
It never stops with YOU people, does it . .

Halloween, circus, etc.

I'm dreaming of them legs of lamb Lizzie did on open fire at Fernwood long ago . . . . still taste it.

Yummers!
 
First time I went, the Priest kicked off the festival by opening the bar (setup right against the church) with a shot of ouzo and everyone yelled "OPA" and then we danced. Well...I didn't but you get the picture.
 
Good picture ya paint, but I'll bet ya danced.

Miz Wendy, got pics?

Has ANYone seen Tub dancing?

Hoss, yer a latent dancin phool . . . . it's in yer eyes.

*G*
 
His is not to dance, his is only to saunter lightly, with appropriate direction from from his lead.....kinda like a beer soaked shuffle, if you will.

But, whatdya want from me, I still bark at Bus stops!
*woof*
 
Yeah. He does. Always willing to offer up the passenger seat...

"Want me to help drove, Zeke?"

"No, no, I got it."

"Gas money? Latte?"

"Nope, doin' fine!"

Then all the way up 19th ave in SF, every bus stopped is covered in cute Asian girls, Zeke the driver, "WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF...RUFF RRRRRRUFF"

I'm getting all these nice snarling looks from the Daughters of the Dragon Ladies of America. Probably a couple of "Fuck you, assholes" but how could I hear them over Kay Nine?

It's good though.
 
Epic Road Trips, Ewe Two . . . .

*G*

So, Is Zeke Berry Bound? For Spring?
 
Nope, No Springberry for ol Zekers this time around. Still counting left over pesos...but we'll be back in Fall.

*Woof*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]