Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cuz I'm Feelin A Lil Stabby Tonight

Senate Finance Committee has destroyed ONE Senate Bill for Healthcare Reform, The Senate is weak, watered down and ready to screw us all on healthcare, banking and finan reforms, the GOP is foamin at the mouth from their 23% (ok, fine, that's normal).

I 'SPOSE the House Resolution today to make our 44th Prez a LEGAL Prez will shut the Birthers Up.

But I'm still feelin a lil stabby. So here's some old fart protest shit.

Thanks, Howdy, I feel MUCH better now . . ;-)

"So I hopped on a plane, took a pill for my brain, and I discovered I was feelin all right, uh huh, huh!"


Comments:
Better living through Chemistry.

I'd like to thank the academy of asshats for answering my most often asked question; Why do I drink?

Don't be getting all stabby. I know you ONLY hang with loved ones. As long as you can keep the asshats at bay, just keep pickin' and grinnin'.

They ain't gonna listen to us no how anyway, so why talk to them, about them or any other fitting preposition re: their propositions?

Tune in, turn on, drop out.
You ain't hurtin' nobody. [g]
 
Thanks for droppin by, Rehctaw!

Here's his site, Howdians, stop by and say Howdy!

http://rawrahs.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]