Sunday, August 23, 2009

One of Aunt Dave's Favorite Fiddlers...


Comments:
Good choice.

Dave, however, hardly ever commits.

If you say he likes her, a fiddler, who am I to question it.

I like her. I like the trio.

I like Swing. Be it gypsy or COUNTRY!

We got a great fest comin up.

I'm fired up like a newbie, after missin one in the Spring.

I'm gonna be insufferable.

You can COUNT on that . . *G*

More Bushmills and cheap pork products, anyone?

Git new rope Tub, and BRANG IT, you and yer honey.

The Thump Holds It Down!

Dang I'm fahred up! *G*
 
Hey, I was standin' in the meadow after their set, and she walked up and said hi.


What's a poor geetar player spose'd to do?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]