Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chuck Mead's Pedal Steel Player, Carco Clave...


Comments:
Wow. Some one call my number, rang my bell, dialed me up.

I'll go find out who Chuck Mead is, but till then, I found more Carco music with this trio.

If ya like simple, pure, neat and clean play and sanging, country style, and ya like the slidey. Well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfz_aXEQ4WY&feature=related

Thanks Tub. GREAT stuff!!!

Dawg help us all the day I bring a double stacked egg slicer and amps to Howdyville!!!!

A dood's gotta dream ya know . . . ;-)

Loved this and thanks again . . .
 
This is so good I gotta share it with Eddie at BerryMusicFest . . . I wonder if he knows this kat.

Thanks again!
 
Oh, THAT Chuck Mead . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BR549

DOH!

Never knew any of their names . . . sigh.

Good, though.
 
Yeah, Chuck Mead, the guy who just played Strawberry.

You need to get out of camp every now and then and watch some music. Or hear some main stage. Or....regun.
 
Yeah, Chuck's set was badass! Got that nice fender/humbucker sound workin'.

Regun?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]