Saturday, January 09, 2010

Shut Up And Pick

OK...OK.........

Jets
Boys
Ravens
Cards

Comments:
Nice picking. What's next?

I got:

Saints
Colts
Vikes
Chargers
 
I like it,

You pick good too!

I don't know about that N'awlins tune.

Might have to go with God.....

boy.
 
What?

No one likes old man Favre?

Sigh . . . . .
 
Nice shots of Brenda The Chicken Lady while Godboy was writhing in pain.

"How many fingers do you see Kurt?"

"What's a finger?"

Dave shoulda come over.
 
So what, we got Vikers And MY Old Man Favre up on NOLA . . . .


And Jets v. Colts.

God I want to see Favre and Manning duke it out.

I want Favre to win, so he becomes on of the best, evah.

You KIDS will understand in a decade or two.

You folks in yer 40's . . . heh . . . enjoy it, clocks tickin . . . *G*

VIKES!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]