Friday, February 26, 2010

Keep On Truckin'

So I'm sittin' on the Lao border gettin' ready to go across for the Buddist full moon celebration in Luang Prabang. I's been great here, got a bungalow with a deck right on the Mae Khong and looking across to Huay Zxi Lao, for 14 bucks! I think I'm gonna head south after that, they've been burnin' the rice fields pretty heavily and the smoke is pretty bad. Bo suggested Kho Sumui island on the gulf of Thailnd. I can fly there from Lao for $160.00 and lounge on the beach for a week. Hmmm......


I dunno, I letcha know when I do!

Comments:
Shit, I've been to some of those places as a child.

I'm blown away yer there, as an adult.

Be well and safe Dave.

/jealous
 
Dude,

Fly into Koh Samui, & get yer ass over to Koh Phangan! I'm emailing you contacts there now. Samui's great, but Phangan is smaller & much more fun!

Party on Garth & chek yer email.
 
Sweet, I leave tomorrow!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]