Friday, February 19, 2010

WHAT Pressure?

Ratto nails it, from Rags To The Riches Of Timmyville.

But it's the story of Timmy that got my eye.

His stature physically, his talent and physicality, his lack of off season prep body and mind wise.

I'm reminded of a Lefty The Yanks once had, whom I worshipped.

Ron Guidry.

Had a lot of Timmy's stuff . . . some heat, a wicked bender, not sure about the circle change.

Still the body types are similar.

And Ron burnt out. Bless his heart.

And the gyro's are likely worried about this very same thing.

Timmy's body type don't fit the perception of a Clements, or any other 20 season game winner up to 300 wins.

Prove me wrong, Timbo. Give me hope.

Go A's . . . (sigh, losers)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]