Monday, April 05, 2010

Myanmar







I like the way they make ya enter on the right!

Comments:
Great pics, from places so far away as most can't fathom it. I was there, in SOME of them places, and I still can't fathom it.

Great pics, great travels on your part. Pieces of the world no one knows about, much less ever go to.

And having been there as a child, I'm not sure I could understand being there, now, like you are.

Incredible.

Big thanks Dave, for it all . . . . really.
 
Thanks Larue, it was an amazing experience. What surprised me the most was how easy it was to travel, find a place to stay, eat, drink, swim, everything. All the people make you feel welcome whether it was Thailand, Myanmar, or Lao. When they asked me where I was staying, and I said I didn't know, they looked puzzled and then said "I know" and took me to a brother, or cousin, or aunts place to stay or eat or buy beer! Especially being a white male, alone, with just a backpack. Now I had no problem spendin' a couple of bucks, but I wanted to stay where the people live and work, and experience somethin' different.


I sure got that. If all goes well, somewhere out that way around Christmas.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]