Monday, May 10, 2010

Not Mine, But Nice


Comments:
Great vid, thanks.

Oh them memories.

Yer llikely the only one I know who's been there.

All any others I woulda knowed are my pops gen and are long dead.

I guess that's something.

Course, I'm the only one you likely know who was there in the 50's and early 60's.

*G*
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
So what I was gonna say was....

Yeah, next time I'm gonna try and make it for the races.

Reminds me of the outrigger canoe races I was in when I was a kid.

The cool thing is almost evry temple, or monastary has one of the boats under a roof, bein' worked on for next years race.

Gotta keep them Monks in shape!
 
Appears that beats the Kentucky Derby. All to hell.
 
They ain't no Mint Juleps, I don't think, in Laotian River Boat Races . . . .
 
Red Lao Tea, it's the weirdest stuff.

I think they salt it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]