Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Sayin', I'm Excited

Can The Gents Persevere?

Heh, take THAT shit Hated Blue! *thumbsnoseatdave*

I'm this close to being sucked in that the pitching's come 'round (Sanchez, 7 innings, 10 K's, 2 runs).

And the bats finally showed up.

Huff and Posey both, and Guillen was what, 2 fer 3?

Now, 3 with Mil. Gotta sweep.

Then on the road with Cubbies and Rockies. 3 each.

Need to win 4 of 6.

Home again to AZ. Need two of those.

And then 3 with San Diego, need two of those, likely.

11 of 15.

I'd take 10 of 15 to win division.

Course, it depends on The Pads. They face stiff competition. Will they rise, or fall.

If they go 50/50, Gyro's need 9 of 15, or something like that for the division.

I hate to say it, but I'm sucked in, have been for a month now or more since final trades.

Damn I hate getting my hopes up, but I like this club now.

What the hell, can't pray or hope for any political change, mightas well put my heart in SOMEthing besides a dobro.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]