Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brit Bikes...and... YANKEE CAPS???



miss natalie wood

Comments:
Sigh, one of MY fav bikes I owned was a '67 650 Triumph.

It was single carb TIger. . . . but I converted it to dual carbs . . . . sadly, I burnt the engine up on a trip from San Mateo to a gal pal's place in SLO at Cal Poly ('72?) and back . . . me and my buddy who went with me had to push it home the last two miles on 101 just one exit and a few blocks from our homes.

I sure miss that Brit sound . . . wish I had bought an 850 Norton back then . . . sigh.
 
Had a '57 MGA when I was a kid, love the british technology...

"If there's not oil under it, there's not oil in it!"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]