Sunday, October 03, 2010

Two More



These two belong together....

Comments:
Who is that first guy?

DId ya hear, the Giants WON the NL West?

I know yer thrilled for a West team to in the playoffs.

'Specially The Gyro's.

*G*
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
it's our buddy Fleet. You remember from Boy's Weekend? Cookin' tri tip and listenin' to opera at 5 in the morning?
Ya know...Fleet


Go Rams!
 
"I could put on Hardly Strictly, or I could buy a Renoir." -- Warren Hellman
 
Dave, that musta been a DOOZY ya deleted

LMBO.

Ah, Fleetski!

Dang he looks GOOD! Healthy and more.

Good for him.

Been a long time since I've crossed palms and hugs with him . . . great to see him looking so good.

Nice pics, Dave, thanks!

Martin nails the second best quote ever from Warren Hellman. Truly an epic one.

First best was his comment in reply to a reporter's question regarding The City might have some thoughts for him and the fest given 350,000 alone turned out on Sunday.

"I've got two words for them if they want me to change anything. And they aint Happy Birthday."

Seems The CITY has issues with 350,000 in The Park, and 600,000 or more, over the three days.

I'll agree that's insane to have that many in such a small area . . . but I'm a bit phreaked out at that kind of squashed crowd thang.

Just using a bathroom becomes a marathon effort. Getting in, getting out.

But that's just me.

I think 600,000 people don't give a RATS ASS what I think. *G*

And I wanna know how THE CITY us gonna fight Newsom, Hellman and the MILLIONS OF MILLIONS of tourist dollars this thang generates to PAY them City FUckers to do their job RUNNING the fucking CITY.

Give 'em hell Warren, and fest yer hearts out people!!

Now if only Warren would either broadcast it live for free or stream six stages online with vid and audio;

That's not too much to ask, is it?
 
I don't delete nuthin'.

Uhhh......7:26PM....


I think that was you
 
I tried postin' the great vid of 'Reelin' In The Years', but it took forever and then didn't take.

I'll try again.
 
We're all Reelin.

Still.

Life is good!

*G*

Here's Real Realin, Reelin FIne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDRd0Z0O4o&feature=related
 
how'dimissthet!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]