Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Friday's Miss Wendy's Birthday...


Any Ideas?

Comments:
Chaos will likely reign.

My fav pagan god that Chaos feller.

Now I understand the next post up regarding the apology form letter.

*G*

All y'all have fun . . . with luck, we'll host The Howdyville Clucking Hens Nights at Spring Berry!

Not exactly a Coven, but hey, I hear the hot drinks are wicken! Er, wifked.

And the Howdyville Sisterhood rules suipreme.

(me, I'm out ramblin!, so I'M safe!)

*G*

*G*
 
Wahoo Wahoo Wahoo! n' please just Chekhov all z boxes and sign thet same sig of mine prior to event. so fine i'm gonna bust out bawlin sniff..M Oh Man ! I best git me some shuteye fore morn yep yep!
 
I miss that picker . . . banjo. Git.

Moved to AZ.

Steve sometin?

Early on he kept me up a few nights just to let me play dulcimer . .

Once he let me go off nuts when I had the first dobro . . bless that cat . . . I sure miss him.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]