Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dave's Killin Me, Nicely I Admit.

But can I regress to this, and frankly the LINEUP is what got me.

John Kahn . . . you know him . . .



Yeah, I know Bloomfield did better work . . . his git work is unsurpassed, on this one:



You can't GET thea from heah, Dave . . .

*G*

Disclaimer: The horns were added as an afterthought . . . perhaps the greatest liner notes of all time, aside from Andrew Loog Oldham on an old Rolling Stones album (he was a producer of early Stones records). I think it was the liner notes from December's Children.

No Liner Notes, But A CLASSIC Release By Stones N COMPANY.

Here's The Album Info

Dang wish I could find them liner notes . . . they wuz good!

*G*

*G*

DAWG BLESS ALBERT BROOKS!

Comments:
Killer, It's been on my high rotation forever!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]