Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sigh, They Is All Gone

Colts, gone. Buh by Peyton. Alas Manning, Eli went 10-6 n never had a chance. Love you guys.

Pats. I can't fucking believe it. WTF? I was at a jam and only saw the last 10 minutes.

WTF happened? THis should have been a win for Brady . . . post game shows ask why the fuck he wasn't in 2 Min Drill early on in the game! Hurry Up Brady! Damn, lesigh. WHo the fuck didn't have Brady in Hurry Up the whole game????????? AGGHHHH!!!!

Saints . . . I still can't believe they lost . . . I WAS rooting for them!

Giants-see above, they wuz robbed!!

Fucking Seahawks have ONE game of their lives, blow a fav team and melt like bird shit in a strong drizzle.

Jets v Steelers . . GO PITT!

Packers v Bears . . . FUCK Da Bears!

Harumph.

I picked today . . . local Horsemans Association . . . some folks I've come to know over the past 3e years, some NEW folks . . . also saw a GREAT country band with a pedal and git picker who are both studio cats . . . the pedal player well known on west coast. Ray something?

Man they were fun to watch pick. Split fills, split breaks, split leads . . . always tasty backup that was often split from one measure to another . . .

Life is good!

Best to all Howdians . . . . damn I had fun today . . fuck football AND that other game on ice . . . I'm not sure I'll be able to even follow round ball this season . . . I wanna buy a pedal steel and go 'lectric! *G*

Cue the ump. "Play Ball!"

*G*

Comments:
Go Jets!
 
Nice post! Hope you'll post more.

Frisco Garage Doors|Texas Antelope Hunting
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]