Sunday, January 30, 2011

Whoda Skunk?

Ahhhhh....creativity never rests.


Comments:
nice blog!
feel free to visit mine at

http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

ciao!
 
Now wait a minute.
He still plays killer guitar, and he's workin' for the Gubment tryin' to find ways to defend ourselves against terrorism and stop war with trying alternative stratagies.

I thought he had some good things to say.

Although I'm not sure about that gig with the LAPD

What's not to like?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Baxter
 
See, here's where I get out of lines with ya on Skunk.

". . . and he's workin' for the Gubment tryin' to find ways to defend ourselves against terrorism and stop war with trying alternative stratagies."

I'm pretty much opposed to all of that.

The war on terror is a fuckin myth Dave, if you ain't figgered that out by now, I gotta think yer a Reagan fan . . . .

*G*
 
I'm just sayin' he's tryin' to help. I know it's all crap, but it sounds to me like he's at least tryin' to do somethin'!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]